NEST New York donates 10% of the purchase price of this Classic Candle to NEXT for AUTISM, a non-profit organization that Laura Slatkin co-founded along with her husband and close colleagues. Laura is committed to advancing the field of autism, as her son, David, is severely impacted by the disorder. NEXT for AUTISM is dedicated to transforming the national landscape of services for people living with autism. Visit nextforautism.org to learn more.
Laura Slatkin was inspired to create this fragrance after spending an afternoon apple-picking with her son, David, who is severely impacted by autism. Laura and her husband, Harry, co-founded NEXT for AUTISM, a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the lives of individuals with autism. Watching David engaged in a purposeful activity that integrated him into the community underscored for Laura the mission of their organization. NEST New York will donate 10% of the purchase price to NEXT for AUTISM.
Housed in a glass vessel etched with elegant, frosted stripes to complement any decor.
- Fragrance Family - Fruity
- Scent Type -Classic Fruits
- Key Notes - Luscious notes of crisp red apples enhanced by the aroma of apple blossoms and the warmth of white amber and cedar-wood
- Mood - Mellow
Burns for approximately 50 - 60 hours. 8.1 oz. | 230 g
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your NEST New York candles: Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time.
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart.
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft