A classic memory and matching game that includes 36 pairs of animal game pieces! 2–4 players use memory and picture matching skills to pair up the animals. The three styles – Ocean Animals, Wild Animals, and Butterflies are packaged in a sturdy canister that is a perfect size for travel and priced perfectly for a quick-pick up. Recommended for 3 years and over.
How to play Memory:
1. Turn all the pieces down in rows, picture side down.
2. The first player turns over two pieces trying to make a match.
3. If they match, the player keeps the pair and takes another turn.
4. If they don't match, the player returns the pieces, face down, and next player takes a turn.
5. Play continues until all matches are made.
Quantity must be 1 or more
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh